Summarize and evaluate a professional research article from the choices given. Write a 4-5 page paper, presenting these three sections: Summary of Study, Explanation of Findings, and Evaluation of Article.
In the Summary of the Study section consider the following:
- What was the background of the study?
- What was the purpose of the purpose of the study?
- What was the stated or implied research (alterative) hypothesis/hypotheses?
- Describe the demographics of the participants.
- How did the researcher collect the data?
- How was the data analyzed? Explain the results of the data. Do not merely repeat what is in the article. Use your own words to explain the data.
In the Explanation of Findings, explain how the researcher came to the conclusion presented in the article. For example, if the researcher says there is no significant difference explain what this means.
In the Evaluation of the Article, give your assessment of the quality of the article. Provide at least two suggestions you would make to improve the article for greater clarity or usefulness to the reader. Conclude by discussing how you approach the research represented in the article as a Christian, and how a biblical worlview informs your perspective.
Following APA writing style, be sure to include an introduction and conclusion in your paper.