General information. The goal of this paper is to allow you complete an in-depth exploration of a career-counseling related topic that is of interest to you. Per APA format students will be expected to provide a title page and a brief (300 word) abstract of the topic, (points will be deducted if more than 300 words). In order to share this information with your classmates as a resource, please include an appendix including a brief summary of your findings & five key references. The length of this paper should be 6-8 pages of content, meaning that length does not include title page, abstract, references page, nor appendix. Paper should only use peer reviewed, scholarly sources.
• Connection to Theory: Analyze your topic through one specific Career Counseling Theory (your text may be cited here) (1 page)
• General Literature Review Findings: Synthesize the key findings in your research here. (2 pages)
• Critique of Topic/Directions for Future Research: Briefly discuss any concerns identified in the research and/or highlight areas you identified as missing in the research, and/or discuss directions for future study (1-2 paragraphs)
• Appendix: Application Tool for Classmates. List key findings that will help your classmates apply this material in their counseling practice, and 4-5 key references. This can be in list/bullet point format. (1 page.)
• APA Format Including Accurate Reference Page & In-Text Citations: (10%)