Assess Intelligence and Law Enforcement Reform to Build an Improved Working Relationship law homework help
Considering the need for law enforcement and intelligence operations to complement one another, you have been invited as a guest speaker to delivers a 30-minute presentation that assesses how law enforcement and intelligence operations should implement change to enhance the security of the United States. First-term criminal justice graduate students, who need to know more about Homeland Security and its functions, constitute your audience.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Discuss the evolution of the threats against the United States.
- Assess the effectiveness of countermeasures.
- Explain the changes in technology as they have affected the United States intelligence community and their enemies.
- Compare the activities of law enforcement agencies and intelligence agencies in combating these threats.
- Determine and assess the need for changing operations and cooperation between law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least seven scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 15-20 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.