Create a 7- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes on DNA evidence. Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the biological evidence obtained at the crime scene.
- Identify the preservation and collection of the various types of biological evidence.
- Describe the collection process of DNA evidence.
- Describe the structure and genetic properties of DNA.
- Identify the methods used to test DNA.
Include information learned this week from the MyCrimeKit Virtual Lab activities in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.