Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper analyzing the humanistic approaches to personality. Your paper should cover the following areas:
- Compare person-centered theory with Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
- Use Maslow’s hierarchy of needs to discuss the extent to which growth needs influence personality formation.
- Outline the main components of person-centered theory that contribute to personality development.
- Identify which theory you relate to most, and explain why.
Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
In the Meno, Socrates demonstrates a way of teaching. What do you make of this approach? What do you see as its strengths or weaknesses? For what subjects (if any) is it likely to be successful? For what subjects (if any) is it likely to fail? Can you think of situations where it is used in our educational system?
Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews
By Day 1 of Week Five, the instructor will send you two de-identified grant proposals to review for this assignment . You will play the role of a grant reviewer by reading and giving feedback to two other students’ grant proposals (proposals will be assigned at random).
The Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including the title or reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must address the following areas of the proposal you are reviewing:
- Specific Aims: Does the proposed study seem adequate to achieve these specific aims?
- Background: Does the literature review justify the need for the study? Are there any gaps or missing data in the literature review?
- Significance: Does the proposed study improve scientific knowledge, technical capability and/or clinical practice?
- Proposed Study: Does the proposed study methodology answer the hypotheses listed in the Background section? Is the proposed methodology sufficient to achieve the stated specific aims?
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper you are reviewing
- Reviewer’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name