Purpose of Assignment
The assignment for Week 4 gives students a chance to examine their own decision-making process as well as use a creative method to illustrate the stages of the process. This gives students the opportunity to take their real world, personal decision and relate it to their future work and careers.
Develop a 500-word evaluation of a recent business decision in your work or desired career that is presented to your intended audience with the use of an info graphic.
Include the following information within your one page info graphic:
- Select a decision you made recently as it relates to your work or desired career.
- Identify the stages of the decision making process as it relates to your decision.
- Discuss the influence the decision-making process had on the outcome.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the process.
- What stages were most challenging (and why)
- Create a “Decision-Making Process” one page infographic based on your aforementioned decision.
- Info graphics can be created using using Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Publisher®, Word, or sites such as Glogster® and PiktoChart®.
- Note: This assignment is not a presentation (slide show) nor a short essay, but an info graphic. It is a one page visual representation of your evaluation of a decision that you made (i.e. the 500 words are contained within the info graphic that you create).
Format consistent with APA guidelines for an info graphic.