Chapter 10 focuses on Qualitative methods in research:
- What types of questions can qualitative research address that cannot be addressed by quantitative research?
- Provide two examples in which qualitative methods would be preferred over quantitative (i.e., give two ficticious research examples).
Chapter 11 focuses on experimental design and how it can enable researchers to make determine casual relationships between variables.
- What is the difference between internal and external validity in research design?
- How can researchers control for extraneous variables?
- Why is a Control Group so important in a true experimental design?