For assignment 1 you will need access to the data file called “ASSIGN1Fall19” and this assignment document.
The assignment document is available here. The assignment data file is available here.
You must include all items in the submitted word file. Groups of between 1 and 5 people are allowed. Each group submits one document to the assignments tab. Each group member’s name must appear in the submitted Word file.
All assignments for Assign 1 are due in the Sakai assignments section. One assignment submitted per team and that submitted assignment must have all the questions answered, even if your group doesn’t know how to do one of the questions.
In terms of grading scale. Questions 1, 2, and 3 are worth 30% of the assignment grade. Question 4 and Question 5 are worth the remaining 70% of the assignment grade.