Leaders must identify and respond to the forces of change. In addition, one must determine what steps are needed to guide the organization in a unified manner to targeted improvement.
For this assignment, research a case study in the Rasmussen library that illustrates the forces of change and their impact on an organization. Then in a 2-3 page paper,
- Provide an overview of the chosen case study
- Assess the various forces of change that are present within the case study
- Provide recommendations and examples of how you would mitigate these forces of change.
- Describe how the use of tools such as SWOT analysis and action plans support leaders and managers toward analyzing and evaluating results of a change initiative
- The paper should include an APA formatted cover page and reference page.
- The paper should include at least 2 peer-reviewed sources, such journal articles from the Rasmussen Library.
- The paper should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.