In this task, you will create a presentation to your Congress member to encourage him or her to support passage of this trade agreement. Include these elements in your presentation:
- an overview of the potential agreement
- major regions and industries that would be positively affected
- tariffs or barriers to trade in place before the execution of this agreement
- how consumers will benefit from this trade agreement
- at least two other Congress members or industry leaders who are in support of this agreement and why
- at least one Congress member or industry that is against this agreement and why
- how this agreement will benefit the US economy overall
- how people in your state specifically will benefit from this agreement
Keep these criteria in mind as you create your presentation:
- Create at least 12 slides, including one title slide and one slide listing works cited.
- Write the information on the slides in your own words except when using direct quotes.
- Include relevant and appropriate graphics on your slides.