Answer the following in up to 350 words each.
- Describe the factors that drive Nike’s decision to stick with some form of network organizational structure rather than own its manufacturing operations.
- Assess why Nike’s choice of a decentralized and networked organization structure worked well for them.
- Summarize the current state of competition in this industry. Assess if Nike continuing to pull away from rivals, or if they are catching up.
- Assess whether Nike’s organizational structure is still a major strength that contributes to its success, or if it is creating problems that will call for organizational design changes in the future.
- Determine whether a matrix structure could improve performance for Nike.