Nursing Journal Assignment
Scholarly writing is part of becoming a professional and obtaining your advanced degree. The goal is to express your speech, thoughts, actions, and written communication in a professional manner. Throughout your MSN program studies, you will produce papers in APA format, a standardized style authored by the American Psychological Association. This Journal Assignment will provide you with an opportunity to write in APA style and get feedback from your instructor.
Briefly describe the historical development of one the four advanced practice roles. From an historical perspective, identify the forces that have influenced the development of each of these roles. From your perspective, which of these forces do you view as having the most significant impact and why?
As this Assignment is a Journal entry and not a formal paper, it may at times be difficult to follow the organization, style, and formatting of the APA 6th Edition Manual. Despite this, your Journal Assignment should:
- be no more than 1–2 paragraphs (less than 1 page) in length
- clearly establish and maintain the viewpoint and purpose of the Assignment;
- follow the conventions of Standard American English(correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical,and unified, as well as original and insightful; and
- display superior content, organization, style,and mechanics.
References may be included and if references are used, the references should be prepared in APA format.