Nursing Leadership and Management Course Competencies
You will be expected to do the following to successfully complete this course:
- Integrate key nursing leadership, management, and communication concepts into collaborative practice situations.
- Explain the accountability of the nurse leader for decisions that affect health care delivery and patient outcomes.
- Apply management strategies and best practices for health care finance, human resources, and materials allocation decisions to improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
- Apply professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct in professional practice.
- Communicate in manner that is consistent with the expectations of a nursing professional.