Write a one to three (1-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe your initial reaction to finding out your top five strengths.
- Explain how your top five strengths relate to your leadership style. Determine how they relate to the key functions you would need to perform as a manager.
- Determine what traits you need to work on the most to become a good leader. Then, explain whether these traits differ from the strengths you need to be a good manager.
- Indicate which of your strengths you anticipate you will use the most in college or a future career.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
My top 5 Strengths Were Adaptability, Command, Communication, Achiever, and Analytical