Please read chapter 6 and 7 from Problems in Health Care Law: Challenges for the 21st Century (10th edition, 2014) by John E. Steiner (Jones & Bartlett Learning, publisher). and answer the following questions
Please ensure that you have the correct year/edition.
A one-sentence answer will get a zero.
- What is the difference between an express contract and an implied contract? (Hint, you need to define both in your answer.) Give an example of each (not in book).
- Why is it incorrect to say that a patient “employs” a physician?
- How does a patient-physician relationship begin?
- When do adults have decision-making capacity? What is the usual presumption? Explain
- When can minors make their own decisions?
- What is an emancipated minor?
- What is a mature minor?
- What are necessaries?