https://toppremieressays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://toppremieressays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png admin2023-03-15 07:09:352023-03-15 07:09:35Research-decision-making-models-in-education-
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use the Library to research decision-making models in education. Complete the following:
- Investigate how different models include underlying assumptions found in different schools of philosophy and educational philosophy.
- Select 3 of the educational decision-making models from the following list and describe how each model is used.
- Include in your description how the models guide educators and what underlying philosophical assumptions are paramount to each model.
- Discuss at least 1 school of philosophy and one educational philosophy for each decision-making model.
- Contrast the 3 models’ design, beliefs, and underlying suppositions.
- Include in your descriptions likely educational settings where each model could be used. You should discuss at least 1 situation for each of the 3 models. Indicate any educational setting(s) where a particular model would not be the best choice and explain why.
Discuss your findings in a 4â€“6-page paper. Reference your textbook and other information found in the Library and on the Internet. Your paper should include a cover page, abstract, introduction, and conclusion.
- Needs assessment model
- Futuristic model
- Rational model
- Vocational and training model
- School-based management model
Schools of Philosophy