Option #1: Employee Handbook
In Week 2 you submitted a Word document which overviewed information regarding your Portfolio Project choice, questions regarding the assignment, and references to be used in your final submission. Take into consideration any feedback received thus far when revising your Portfolio Project. This week, you will submit a working outline for your Portfolio Project. Your working outline, which must incorporate references, should include the following information:
- Information about your startup company
- An overview of the information, with citations, to be discussed in the following Employee Handbook sections:
- Welcome section
- Workplace Commitments (specifying information on inclusion and team building)
- Disciplinary Policy (in terms of ethical behavior and anti-discriminatory practices)
- Acknowledgment of Receipt.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- An outline that is one to two pages in length
- References cited according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA
- Cite a minimum of three sources, in addition to the ones provided in Week 2’s Portfolio Project Milestone, which should be academic, peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.
Review the Portfolio Project Milestone rubric, which is available in the Module 2 folder, for more information on this assignment.