Alcohol use disorder (AUD) is among the most prevalent mental disorders worldwide, and is often a co-morbid factor complicating (or exacerbating) other psychological disorders. Please answer the following questions.
- Describe the symptomology of AUD (per current DSM-V criteria) and distinguish it from ‘normal’ alcohol use.
- Discuss the etiology of AUD from a biopsychosocial perspective.
- Discuss two (2) treatment options for AUD.
- In addition, identify two (2) long-term consequences of AUD.
“Notes on Thought Papers”
Write a Brief Thought Paper that reflects on the reading for class ((PDF file) that includes full name, date, and the class number on the top left corner.
(Times New Roman font, 12 font sizes, 1” margins, single space, one full page).
The paper must be integrative and may not focus on only one reading.
Write your thoughts on the most important things you read from the article in your opinion, don’t write a summary so only thoughts.
Critical thinking paper, NOT including any summary.
It should be one full page single space. (Not more or less than a full page)
Use the article that I uploaded as the ONLY source for this paper.
Write an essay (1,250-1,500 words) in which you describe the theoretical perspective of the anxiety/emotion/performance relationship. Include the following in your paper:
- A review of the current empirical research regarding the anxiety/emotion/performance relationship.
- A statement describing the influence of anxiety and emotion on performance.