Enterprise Application Software and Value Chain Management
The purpose of this Assignment is to demonstrate a graduate level understanding of the use of Enterprise Application Software (EAS) applications in the management of a firm’s value chain.
- Use the already APA formatted template in Course Documents titled “Unit 5 Assignment Template Enterprise Application Software” as your starting point for this assignment. Download the template and save it as your own document, for example, YourNameUnit5GB570.docx.
- Write your paper using third person perspective.
- Write a 4–6-page paper, exclusive of the Title and References pages, making a compelling argument as to how the use of Enterprise Application Software can be used successfully in the management of an enterprise’s value chain to achieve competitive advantage and customer value. Include the following in the paper:
- Identify and examine at least three types and uses of Enterprise Application Software (EAS) in the management of a firm’s value chain, and their use in achieving competitive advantage and superior customer satisfaction.
- Select a specific enterprise software application and discuss its use in an enterprise.
- Describe and explain examples of one Fortune 500 company that has been successful using Enterprise Application Software in the management of the value chain, and at one Fortune 500 company that has not been successful.
- Apply and cite at least three supportive, relevant, and respected resources from the Library and your textbook within your paper using APA in-text citation formatting and list the applied references on a References page using APA formatting. Apart from the selected company website(s), the Internet is not to be used in this Assignment. The only internet resource(s) allowed to be used as references for this Assignment are websites directly related to the chosen Enterprise Application Software. Apply and cite no more than one referenced sentence per paragraph. APA formatting resources are available in tthe Academic Tools area titled, “APA Style Central.”
- Proofread your paper, confirm correct APA formatting, run spell check and grammar check, and proofread again.