Orientation to Baccalaureate Nursing
This course is the beginning of your BSN learning program. To successfully complete this course, you will be expected to:
- Articulate how the nurse functions as an evolving scholar.
- Analyze the role and expectations of the professional nurse leader within the global health care delivery system.
- Explain ways to promote safe, quality, evidence-based care to populations and communities in health care environments.
- Discuss the use of information management principles, techniques, and systems to manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support decision making.
- Communicate in a manner that is consistent with expectations of nursing professionals.